Home | Forum | Profiles | Gallery | Links | Privacy Policy | Contact | E-mail List Sign-up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Class of 1980

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amy Irle

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: Class of 1980 Reply with quote

We are so lame.
We didn't even get a section to ourselves. Rolling Eyes
What's up with that?
What's everyone up to?
You can respond. That's what a forum is for, kids.....
Hello?
Webmaster
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amy, if you want me to make a forum for 1980, send me an e-mail at webmaster@mahometalumni.com

I'd be happy to do it for you.
Paul Frank

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Class of 1980 Reply with quote

Amy Irle wrote:
We are so lame.
We didn't even get a section to ourselves. Rolling Eyes
What's up with that?
What's everyone up to?
You can respond. That's what a forum is for, kids.....
Hello?

Not from your class but I remember you. whats up?

Very Happy
Amy Irle

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Paul!
I remember you, too. I also remember you singing "You're 16" in a chorus concert when you were a little kid.

Let's see, what have I been up to....
Well, I live in Champaign with Husband Nate and 5 kids. Four kids since oldest son has flown the ccop to attend college, of all things. He's at SIU now.
I don't work outside the home anymore, since kid #5 was diagnosed with autism and all the fun that involves. Honestly, he's a great kid, and I don't mind the extra work it brings. I do some freelance coding for Precision Graphics once in a while, because I can do it at home, in my underwear if I so desire.
I putter around the house living the glamorous life of a stay-at-home mom, mostly. You know, laundry, dishes, sweeping, mopping. I also eat bon-bons every chance I get.
So glad that someone actually responded to my post, though it took a while....
And you? What have you been up to? Married with kids? Pets? House and yard? Job? I'm all ears and eyes.
Paul Frank

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: up to Reply with quote

My wife Cynde just celebrated are 6th anniversary. We live in Urbana, I have 2 step children who live with there fathers, and I have a daughter from a previous relationship, who lives with her mother in Virginia and who just graduated high school and will be getting married later this month.
I work at Twin City Tent and Awning cutting out awnings and such, have been in that trade since high school.
Yes I remember the solo very well it is one of my fondest memories, too bad my voice changed, since I can no longer carry a tune. I made up for it by learning how to play the guitar. I am not very good at that yet, but I am working on it.
I could go on, but I will post more later.(to get my post count up, the other forum I belong to I am considered to be a post whore)
Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> All Years All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: