Home | Forum | Profiles | Gallery | Links | Privacy Policy | Contact | E-mail List Sign-up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Whose Family Still Lives In The Same House?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Webmaster
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject: Whose Family Still Lives In The Same House? Reply with quote

My dad still lives in the same house where I grew up. Who else still has family living in the house where they grew up?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine do. . . the red "barn" at the corner of Timberview and State St. Other than adding on to the garage, and putting in a sunroom/porch, it looks exactly the same as when I lived there (although my Mom promptly ripped apart my room to make it into a guest room). Smile
MKPink

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooops! I didn't sign in (and after all the work we did yesterday trying to get everything up and running)! The big red barn . . . yep, that's where I grew up!

Cindy(Grammer)Essex

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Rt. 150 and holding Reply with quote

My parents are still at 204 W. Oak - the house has been updated on the inside and my parents do a wonderful job of landscaping. I love that it is still home.

Reading about the old Bulldog Pizza brings back a lot of memories - it was pretty much across the street and down a 1/2 block....I walked many a steps to pick up a pizza vs. delivery Very Happy

Funny thing is....how many of you remember your friend's phone numbers? Do these ring a bell? 2767, 2093, 4042, 2493, 3526, 3575, 4000 and the list goes on....not to mention Bulldog Pizza 586-4477.
Webmaster
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still remember a couple of phone numbers: Joe Williams, Mia Akers, Jeff Rose.
DBrown

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: Phone numbers Reply with quote

Speaking of phone numbers, I still have a phone book for Mahomet from about 1982 or so. I haven't seen it for about a year, but it's in a box somewhere. Its the small book that Mahomet had (maybe still has), with a picture of a bridge or something. Some outside picture. Anyway, could bring up as many numbers as you want. Last time I looked at it, it was fun to look at friends phone numbers, and also the ads in the back.
Paul Frank

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: home Reply with quote

My Father still lives in the house that I grew up in. South of town on Mitchell Drive off of South Mahomet Road. Man are there a lot of new houses out there now.
cstrange

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:04 pm    Post subject: same place Reply with quote

Yep, my parents still live in the same house on Dorchester drive behind Lincoln Trail. growing up Jeff Martin, todd ballard, Gale Clark, David Streitmatter were all neighbors, but all of their familes have since moved. I would love for my parents to move to Florida, but it doesn't look like that will happen.
mike wagner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my parents still live in their original house in Spring Lake. It's nice to still see everything still look the same out there. Smile
Buck

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Mom still lives on the corner coming into Spring Lake, been there since Dad built the house in 1978..
1969 Mustang Convertible
2003 F-250 SuperDuty FX4
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Talk of the town All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: