Home | Forum | Profiles | Gallery | Links | Privacy Policy | Contact | E-mail List Sign-up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

what's up?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
djarvis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: what's up? Reply with quote

what's up class of '92? Someone has to get this thread started. I have lost touch with most of the people I knew in Mahomet, so I was happy to hear about this site.
mwinemiller

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doug,

do you get the feeling no one wants to talk to you? SmileSmile
Angela (Martin) Foster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject: Re: what's up? Reply with quote

Hey Doug! It has been a very long time. I hope you are doing well. I too have lost touch of people from High School.
djarvis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks Mary. Hey Angie. I'm doing well, married two kids, dog, mini van. Wow.

I just thought about hanging out at your house and jumping off of the shed into your pool, that was fun. Do you remember when we lit fireworks off in your backyard and accidentally started a small fire in the median of I-74? Good times, good times.

Talk to you later. I'm working in Champaign, maybe I'll bump into ya sometime.
djarvis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oops, that should have said married with two kids. not married two kids...yikes.
missiallinger

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: this is great. Reply with quote

Hey ya'll, I have lost touch of everyone also. But I have just recently ran into a few people. Angie I stumble into you every now and then. How is everyone doing. Hopefully well, Talk to yall soon. Missi
ntjaxn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doug, All,

I'm glad I found this site.

Doug it's good to hear that you are doing well.

I married, with two dogs!! I'm fittin to start my first early retirement (likely won't last long) and plan to get back to Mahomet for a good long vist sometime in the next few months...

Take care

Nate
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Class of '92 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: