Home | Forum | Profiles | Gallery | Links | Privacy Policy | Contact | E-mail List Sign-up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alumni banquet

View previous topic :: View next topic  
horsewhispere

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:03 am    Post subject: Alumni banquet Reply with quote

To all class of 80 grads. I hope some of you visit here. There is an alumni banquet the 14th of June. I'm sending this out to see if anyone would be interested in attending. This is already planned, all we have to do is show up.
Since we didn't have a 25 this would be a good opportunity for us to get together. Any takers?
CK
katmomof2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:53 am    Post subject: Alumni Banquet Reply with quote

Cindy,

Was great fun sitting with you at the "kid table" at last weekend's All-School Alumni Banquet. Didn't figure I'd see anyone from the class of '80 there, especially considering the average age of the attendees at these events is usually well over the age of 70. I was really only there to help represent my family who had the most generations and graduates present (my niece, a recent 2008 graduate and youngest attendee at the banquet, is 5th generation), but was pleasantly surprised to find I wasn't the only member of my class there. Enjoyed reminiscing about our "European Vacation"...and finding out that Fred from the bus only liked the baseball cards, but hated the gum...and I still get chills thinking about you meeting that gentleman at the banquet whose life you had once saved (that in itself had to make the trip worth it!). Hope to see you again one of these days...maybe at the 30th in a couple of years if there is one...hopefully before another 28 years go by (we'll definitely no longer be at the "kid table" by then)!

Kathy (Clapper) Brown
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Class of '80 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: