Home | Forum | Profiles | Gallery | Links | Privacy Policy | Contact | E-mail List Sign-up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Class Reunion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:43 pm    Post subject: Class Reunion Reply with quote

HI Classmates,
Here is all the information regarding our 21 year class reunion.

MSHS 1987 CLASS REUNION

CALLING ALL CLASSMATES:

ONCE AGAIN IT IS THAT TIME. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT HAS BEEN 21 YEARS SINCE HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION?

WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU AND GET CAUGHT UP ON WHAT HAS HAPPENED SINCE HIGH SCHOOL. WE ARE PLANNING ON GETTING TOGETHER THE WEEKEND OF JULY 25-27TH, 2008.

FRIDAY NIGHT: ADULTS ONLY
WHERE: HIDEAWAY IN THE WOODS – MAYBE JT WALKER’S (IF THEY ARE OPEN – THEY ARE STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION. THIS IS ON THE CORNER OF MAIN AND LINCOLN IN DOWNTOWN MAHOMET) WE’LL KEEP YOU POSTED ON THIS VIA EMAIL – SO MAKE SURE WE HAVE THAT!
TIME: 7pm - ????
COST: ON YOUR OWN
WE WILL GATHER AT THE HIDEAWAY IN THE WOOD FOR SOME CATCH UP TIME.
YOU WILL BE FREE TO ORDER OFF THE MENU.

SATURDAY DAY: FAMILIES
WHERE: SHOLEM POOL CHAMPAIGN
TIME: 12:00-??
COST: THIS WILL BE DEPENDENT ON THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO RSVP.
(15-30) $5.50 PER PERSON
(30-75) $5.25 PER PERSON
(75+) $5.00 PER PERSON
SHOLEM POOL HAS 2 WATER SLIDES, A LAZY RIVER, A BABY POOL AND A 0 DEPT POOL, AND A LAP POOL. ONCE YOU ARRIVE AT THE POOL, JUST TELL THEM YOU ARE WITH THE MSHS CLASS OF 87 AND YOU WILL GET THE GROUP RATE. YOU WILL PAY WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE POOL.
PLEASE RSVP THE TOTAL NUMBER ATTENDING BY 7-17-08

SATURDAY NIGHT: ADULTS ONLY
WHERE: HIDEAWAY IN THE WOODS
TIME: 7:00pm
COST: $25/PERSON
MENU: 2-3 MEAT BUFFET INCLUDING SOUP/SALAD BAR, POTATO, VEGETABLE, COFFEE AND TEA
IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO CREATE A MIX CD OF “OUR FAVORITE MUSIC” FROM THE 80”S TO BRING I AM SURE WE WOULD LOVE TO LISTEN TO IT. WE WILL SPEND THE EVENING CATCHING UP AND HANGING OUT.

SUNDAY MORNING:
WHERE: MSHS HIGH SCHOOL CAFETERIA
TIME: 10:00am
COST: $8/PERSON
MENU: Bagels, Muffins, Juice, Coffee
WE WILL GATHER 1 MORE TIME BEFORE THE WEEKEND COMES TO A CLOSE.
WE WILL MEET FOR BREAKFAST AND POSSIBLY THEN TOUR THE SCHOOL. A LOT HAS CHANGED SINCE 1987!

ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE DUE TO ANGIE OR RHONDA EITHER FRIDAY OR SATURDAY NIGHT.

PLEASE RSVP BY 7-17-08, TO MANDABUNDY@AOL.COM OR RHON@ILLINOIS.EDU
SO THAT WE CAN LET THE POOL KNOW HOW MANY WILL BE ATTENDING, AND ALSO LET THE HIDEAWAY IN THE WOODS KNOW HOW MANY TO EXPECT.

ALSO: IF YOU COULD PLEASE SEND A CURRENT PICTURE OF YOURSELF/FAMILY THAT WOULD BE WONDERFUL. WE WILL HAVE THESE DISPLAYED DURING THE WEEKEND. PLEASE SEND A PICTURE AND AN UPDATE OF YOUR LIFE, TO:

VIA SNAIL MAIL:
ANGIE BUNDY
384 CR 1000N
IVESDALE, ILLINOIS 61851

OR TO
RHONDA AT
RHON@ILLINOIS.EDU

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU!

ANGIE (BARNHART) BUNDY AND RHONDA (HALCOMB) KISSLING
MANDABUNDY@AOL.COM rhon@illinois.edu
309-337-1698 (CELL) 217-649-8909 (CELL)
217-863-4401 (HOME) 217-590-2624 (HOME)
LWilliamson

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:25 pm    Post subject: How was the reunion? Reply with quote

Was there a good turnout at the reunion? I was very disappointed not to be there - I had always planned on attending , but we had already booked flights for August as I have a new nephew as of yesterday Smile My goal is to at least update my profile and photos on this website as they are about 3 years out of date.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Class of '87 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: