Home | Forum | Profiles | Gallery | Links | Privacy Policy | Contact | E-mail List Sign-up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Mile High Hello

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AGConnor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:03 pm    Post subject: A Mile High Hello Reply with quote

Greetings from Parker Colorado!
I currently Live in a suburb of Denver with my wife Julie (also from the Philly area) and our cat, Ely. I am a part time fiction writer and a full time underwriter for Pulte Homes. I hope all is well with everyone from the class of 89!

Aaron Connor
KBarr

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:26 pm    Post subject: Re:Pulte Reply with quote

Just noticed that you work for Pulte in Denver, my boyfriend works for Pulte and his office is up by Chicago in Plainfield, I met a lady from the Denver area around 2 weeks ago at the Holiday party in downtown Chicago at the Fairmount Hotel. Small world!
chemmom

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:03 pm    Post subject: Greetings from Tulsa, Oklahoma! Reply with quote

Hey Aaron! Saw your post and wondered if you have published any of your fiction and what your genre is. Love to read some!

Cathy Odle
Shenene

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Aaron and Cathy! Greetings from S. Illinois. Hope all is well with you, and hope to see you at the reunion. I would also be interested in reading your work, Aaron. You kept me laughing in Bio II.--Shenene Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Class of '89 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: