Home | Forum | Profiles | Gallery | Links | Privacy Policy | Contact | E-mail List Sign-up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where the heck is everyone???

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mamalamb

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject: Where the heck is everyone??? Reply with quote

What ever happened to Jason and Jessica? Kent Hassett? Cindy Schmidt?

Where are all the former leaders we once knew???

Just wondering..........
nkassem

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there Amy,

I wanted to update you on some classmates. I was at Amy Ewen's wedding about 6 months ago. I saw Jason Preston, Dan Nielsen, Chad Taylor, Kim Seten (Houser), Erica Ross (Echols), Cindy Schmidt, and Tony Hatfield (not an alumnus, but was at M-S until 9th grade).
Jason Preston lives in Indianapolis. He and his wife had a daughter about a year ago. Dan Nielsen lives in Salem, IL. He is an optometrist. Chad is teaching math at Harper College in Paletine, IL. Kim is an attorney in Kansas City, MO. Erica is a full time mommy in Mahomet. Cindy is living in Champaign.
As for Kent Hassett, he and his wife live in Indianapolis. They have a son and a daughter.
FYI - Jason, Kent and Tony work for Eli Lilly!
Anyway, if anyone has other classmate updates please post them here!
jeddings

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone,
Scott Overocker is a Sgt. in the Army and Casey Cook lives in Texas.
Jared Bean and Amber Heiser are married and live in Tampa Fl.
Does anyone have any information on Gale Clark, David Streatmator or Roger (rj) Williams?
cstrange

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject: updates Reply with quote

Hi There class of 91

How neat is this? I am in contact with Joy Hazelwood (Fisk), Sandra Friedman (ellis), Shelby May (cook), Shannon Isaac (Wesley), Jodi Stoner (Lasher) and Mindy Wyatt (carpenter) and Aimee Darwent (brown). All of them except for Joy attended my wedding in Septmember and we had fun. I then saw most of them again in April when we all met in chicago for a girls weekend. Interesting enough, but Aimee and I live in the same town- odd how that ended up hapening. I was at a conference in San Diego in April and saw Josh Schneider and he is doing really well and was happy as always. I guess it has been about 2 years now, but when Jason preston came into Orlando for a conference i met him for dinner. It is nice to keep in touch with people. So anyone that is visiting the orlando area let me know.

I too was wondering about David Streitmatter..he used to be my neighbor in Mahomet. I would love to hear from him.

Any plans for future class reunions?
EJEJRJ1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't really heard from anyone in our class in years. Where is everyone??? I am still living in the area (Champaign) with my husband and son. What is everyone else up to??

I can't believe that Jared & Amber are married, haven't talked to Jared in years.
cstrange

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: who is writing Reply with quote

Am I missing something...not sure how you distinguish who the "author" is of the posts by looking at the username? Not sure who the last posting was from. I used my maiden name for my log in so that people would recognize it.
EJEJRJ1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, ejejrj1 is Libby Souk. I guess I need to use a signature.
DavidJones

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just stumbled on this website by accident. How funny is that? Anyway, I doubt you all even remember me.

My name is David Jones. Go ahead and grab your yearbook, I will wait while you look me up. I graduated early (they mailed me my diploma) my senior and moved to Arizona. I went back for the first time last year so my wife could see where I grew up (and to meet my mother). The town has grown a lot but hasn't really changed much. I guess I can give you a brief overview of my life. I have been married for a little over 6 years (I lived the "party" bachelors life for much longer then I should of) to a wonderful woman named Jennifer who is a native of Arizona. We have a nice house in the suburbs and we both work for the State of Arizona. I am finishing up my Computer Systems Engineering degree (5 classes left) at ASU (yes I started college late in life) and I spend my days keeping the computers for the University running. No kids yet. If it was up to my wife we would already have a litter. My wife is finishing up her masters in opera performance at ASU. For those that know opera she is a dramatic soprano. We like to travel and see the world.

Wow that turned out a lot longer then I expected. I hope you all found happiness and that all is well in your lives.

David Jones
DavidJones

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re: updates Reply with quote

cstrange wrote:
Hi There class of 91

How neat is this? I am in contact with Joy Hazelwood (Fisk), Sandra Friedman (ellis), Shelby May (cook), Shannon Isaac (Wesley), Jodi Stoner (Lasher) and Mindy Wyatt (carpenter) and Aimee Darwent (brown). All of them except for Joy attended my wedding in Septmember and we had fun. I then saw most of them again in April when we all met in chicago for a girls weekend. Interesting enough, but Aimee and I live in the same town- odd how that ended up hapening. I was at a conference in San Diego in April and saw Josh Schneider and he is doing really well and was happy as always. I guess it has been about 2 years now, but when Jason preston came into Orlando for a conference i met him for dinner. It is nice to keep in touch with people. So anyone that is visiting the orlando area let me know.

I too was wondering about David Streitmatter..he used to be my neighbor in Mahomet. I would love to hear from him.

Any plans for future class reunions?

Would you happend to know a way to get in touch with Josh Schneider? We were best friends in Junior high and Highschool and I haven't talked to him in the better part of 13 years. I called the last number I had for him but it seems he is no longer in Mahomet (or atleast not at the farm house on the outskirts of town).
cstrange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi David,

I too just went to Mahomet in the beginning of June to visit my parents and got together with friends. In regards to Josh, the number I have is 760-451-1124 and he was living in the San Diego area last April when I got together with him. I was in San Diego for a conference and I was able to connect with him. I am sure he would love to hear from you. You can also email him from this site if you go to the email list. Tell him I said hello.

Christy
DavidJones

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cstrange wrote:
Hi David,

I too just went to Mahomet in the beginning of June to visit my parents and got together with friends. In regards to Josh, the number I have is 760-451-1124 and he was living in the San Diego area last April when I got together with him. I was in San Diego for a conference and I was able to connect with him. I am sure he would love to hear from you. You can also email him from this site if you go to the email list. Tell him I said hello.

Christy

Thank you Christy. I will try and call him tomorrow. I will tell him you said hello Smile

David
DavidJones

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christy,

Just an update. I finally got ahold of Josh and spent a good long time catching up. Thanks for the heads up about the email distribution. I passed along your hello Smile

It's amazing how much life and the world can change in 16 years.

Thanks!

David Jones
cstrange

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:40 am    Post subject: It has been awhile Reply with quote

Just decided to check out this site again as it has been awhile. Seems like a lot of us have found each other on facebook. Hope everyone is doing well. Ready for another reunion in another year?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Class of '91 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: