Home | Forum | Profiles | Gallery | Links | Privacy Policy | Contact | E-mail List Sign-up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reunion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:40 am    Post subject: Reunion Reply with quote

Hello Classmates
I just wanted to post a quick note regarding our reunion. We will be sticking to our theme, since we did an 11 year reunion we will be having a 21 year reunion. The date we are currently considering is the 4th weekend in July. Please pencil this date into your calendars. There will be more information to follow in the next month or so. If you have had any changes in your address, phone numbers, email address etc. Please feel free to pass it on to me at mandabundy@aol.com. Also, please pass this on to any classmates that you are in contact with. I will also be posting information on this site as it is decided upon.
I hope that all is going well for you and your families. I would love to hear from you.
Talk to you soon
Angie (Barnhart) Bundy
Angie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Classmates of '87
The 21 year class reunion has been set for July 25-27, 2008. The plan is to have an informal gathering Friday night in downtown Champaign, Saturday, will hold an afternoon of fun in the sun with your families, then Saturday night we will head off for dinner and conversation. Sunday, will be on your own, if you would like to meet for breakfast.

If you could please resond back to me and let me know if you will be able to attend and how many will be attending with you that would be great. Also if you need a hotel room that would be great to know, so we know how many to reserve.

Thanks so much
Looking forward to seeing you all
Angie and Rhonda
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Class of '87 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: